Tuesday, August 7, 2007

california adventure park...




Our little Coley is OBSESSED with Monsters Inc. Not kidding... He could watch it over and over and over! Poor Bella has to sit through it and never hesitates to tell me that she is REALLY tired of that movie! :) We rode the Mike and Sully ride in California Adventure Park and Cole couldn't have been happier. It was his little version of heaven. That and the carousel. He is pretty easy to please.


A Bugs Life! One of the highlights of the park. The 3-D movie was awesome! The kids loved wearing the glasses. Cole put his on upside down and refused to change them. Who do you think he gets that from?...

2 comments:

christensen crew said...

Yay Steph! I absolutely love your blog! I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Amazing. Your kids are so dang cute. The California Adventure Park pics turned out so fun. We had so much fun with you guys, we miss you and need to hang out soon!
Keep Blogging, you're so good at it! Love katie

Lisanne Lee said...

So-I think I'm gonna take my blog off the market. I'm depressed. Your blog is getting way too professional. I don't even want to look at it after Bella's fairy party. I'll need prozac. I'm so proud of my family. You're kids are so adorable. I just can't handle fuzzy head...and Bella-let's face it-she should submit headshots to CESD New York! She's got the whole thing down. You're family pictures on the beach are gorgeous. All that thought and preparation really paid off. Will you help me? I love you. Lu