Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!



Bella turned 5 yesterday! I am kind of emotional to think that my baby is so grown up! She is as beautiful as ever and I am so proud to be her mommy. I was so excited to have her...We were playing baseball and I was alone a lot of the time while McKay was traveling. I couldn't wait to have a permanent little friend - one that couldn't get traded! :) I look back on the whole labor and delivery experience and am not surprised that she came into this world with a bang (Quick Labor, Natural Delivery, with Daddy arriving just a few hours earlier from his road trip.) She has kept life exciting every moment since. It didn't matter that we were in Virginia - living in a tiny apartment in downtown Norfolk on a team where I had so few friends, Bella lit up our lives and became a huge source of light and happiness. I have loved watching her little personality develop. I am so proud of her sweetness and get the biggest kick out of her sassiness (most of the time anyway.) She is such a performer - constantly putting on "shows" and dancing even when no one is watching. She loves to sing and make believe. She has a tender heart and is such a good big sister to Cole. Her giggle makes me smile and her cuddles melt my heart. She is smart as a whip - more often smarter than I give her credit for... She is an angel. My little best friend and forever baby girl - no matter how big she gets!
Happy Birthday Punkie! Mommy loves you!

10 comments:

Laurie W said...

So sweet! Where does the time go? Cameron had such a great time at the party the other day. Thanks so much for inviting her!

The Lawrence Family said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I really wanted to see your kids. Your family should be on the cover of a magazine. Your family is so beautiful. We don't see enough of each other your kids are so big. We seriously, need to get together.
Love, Jamie

Engineer: martha griffiths; Conductor: j. bradley griffiths; Restless Riders: norah corinna, lucia louise, j. abram; On the Caboose: tequila the foxdog said...

She is beautiful and sweet.
You are a good mom, Stephanie.

Christensens said...

How sweet Steph! Happy Birthday Bella, We love you so much!

Jami Stevenson said...

I love the beach pics, I need to get that amazing woman to take some of our family if we ever do make it to San Diego! Bella's party was so much fun-we are still talking about it.

Brady and Lauren said...

I'm so glad you found our blog so you could see our little Boston, or should I say BIG Boston! Your family pictures are absolutely beautiful...just as expected!:)Your little ones are getting so big I can't believe it. Hope all is well...

JR and Kelie said...

How fun for them to grow up, and so sad to see it pass so quickly! I love Bella, she is a doll! I enjoyed the time she and Ari had dance together...and miss it too!
Happy Birthday Bella!

Tanya Kimball said...

She is so gorgeous--and so grown up since the last time I saw her! I love your tribute to her! She is quite the gal!

becky said...

what a sweet tribute! the party was fantastic and bella was such a princess! i love her!

Tuttle's said...

Bella is beautiful! I can't believe she is 5 already. We love you guys!
Love, Kari