Monday, September 17, 2007

FOOD POISONING...

I am dying a slow death! Mac and I arrived home from our trip to Cali on Saturday and I have been in bed since then... I am sure that I have never been so sick in my entire life! I would much rather be back in the delivery room experiencing natural childbirth - because at least I would have something at the end of such a horrid proccess! It is getting better, but I am still not great... I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! The Dr. finally called me in some medicine and it seems to be helping...Wish me luck -- as I am supposed to teach at the gym tomorrow night! So much to tell you about, but it will have to wait just a little bit until I am back to 100%...Ugh!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh yuck! I'm sorry! I heard that you weren't feeling well. If you need anything, please call me.
Get well.

**Cameron has been asking to get together with Bella again, we'll have to figure something out.

martha corinna said...

So sorry! I hope you feel better.

Palmer Family said...

I am so sorry, not fun at all. Get better soon!

Kelie said...

you poor thing! That is the worst...can't wait to hear about the trip!

becky said...

i really hope you start to feel better! you sounded so not yourself on the phone...i wish i could just take it away. i miss you!

Tanya Kimball said...

Feeling sick is the absolute worst! Hope you are feeling more yourself soon! It's gotta end sometime, right?!

christensen crew said...

Hey Steph,
Me too! I was in the ALta View ER yesterday from 7:00-4:00 on IVs for dehydration from either food poisoning or a Nasty stomach virus! I am still miserable too! I too told Steve that I would rather give birth than experience this illness! I am so sorry for you. Get better and drink lots of water so that dehydration doesn't take you to the hospital!

Jon Lefrandt said...

Oh stephie, How miserable. I got Salmanila in Mexico 2 years ago and know exactly how you feel. I think i would rather go through absolutely anything than that again. I remember getting up one night and getting a diet coke, water and gatorade out of the fridge. I wanted them so badly because I was so thirsty but couldn't bring myself to drink even a sip, so I cuttled up next to my drinks and slept with them the rest of the night. Hope you're feeling better now!