Friday, August 1, 2008

Daddy and His Girls...



It is no secret to anyone that knows me... I LOVE my Dad. We are extremely close and I am overwhelmed with love and gratitude at the very thought of him. This photo is from his wedding in August. I love it of all of us girls. (Unfortunately there are a few missing.) But - thought that I would take a minute and give those pictured a shout out... I love my family...

First Dad -- He is amazing. He hosts a lunch for the sisters every Friday afternoon. He lets us all come and completely invade his house with our children and stay for as long as we want! He couldn't be more generous with his time. It means so much to me! I love you dad.

>>From The Left of the photo --

Kim -- Kim married my brother Chad. She is SO much fun to be around and prolly has the cutest laugh in the whole world - it is really contagious! She is an amazing mom and for sure the CLEANEST person I have ever met. (WOnder what she thinks when she comes to my house! :) ha! ) She is really tender and a perfect match for Chad. Love you Kim!

Leslie -- Les holds a special place in my heart - she loved to sleep in my bed growing up! Hee hee... Les is a great mom too! She is for sure "homemaker of the year" with her constant jam and salsa making! She is super thoughtful and never forgets anyone's birthday. I appreciate her sweetness more than words! I love you Les!

Amy -- Amy is ridiculously talented in the hair department. She for sure gave me the best hair cut I have ever had! We just found out she is pregnant and I am so excited that we get to be pregnant together! (Even if I am a few months ahead and a few pounds heavier!) Amy has been my partner in crime on too many occasions to even mention...:) She is incredibly sweet and strong. Love you Mimi!

Steph -- Yes - I have a sister named Steph too! How is that for wild and exciting? Stephanie is really sweet and such a good mom to her boys. She is a mad go-getter and it makes her a fab real estate agent. She can be really giving and is spending next week at a foster kids camp. So sweet. Love you Steph!

Jen -- There isn't ever enough room to say enough about Jen. I think that she is an amazing woman, mother and wife. It is annoying that she manages to do it all so well! She is an incredible mom to her three beautiful girls. She full on makes their riding costumes and even braved dance clothes last week. She is queen of hair-dos and all things girl. I look to her example constantly! She has started her own business - Vintage Hem - and it is a huge success! I am so proud of her accomplishments and am in awe that she has the courage to make it happen! I love you Jen!

5 comments:

becky said...

what sweet sisters...and such sweet things to say about them...

...all these things can be said about you too steph! loves.

Beck said...

Hello arent you suppose to be pregnant? You look way to good you weenie. Seriously you look beautiful. You suck!

Sandgren Family said...

What a great pictures of all the girls and dad. You have an amazing family and you yourself are absolutely fabulous! They are so lucky to have you for a sister!

Ash said...

Steph you look so awesome in this picture. Your beautiful as always. What darling sisters. Your hair cut is darling by they way. I love the bangs!!
Challenger starts soon. I can't believe it. I am excited for Jade and nervous at the same time.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! You are the best sister any of us could ever have especially me! You are such a great cook, good momma, and stylish wife. Sometimes nobody in the world can understand me except for you-I don't know what I would do without you. xoxo