Friday, August 1, 2008

"Snowcone" should be my middle name...



SO everyone is talking about pregnancy cravings... Thought that I would add mine to the mix! I am HOT! Seriously - does it have to be one million degrees everyday? I CANNOT cooldown... Snowcones are my saving grace. My current fave? Tigersblood and Pina Colada - side by side - YUM!
Others on the list... Been dying for a simple baked potato from Wendy's, but after THREE attempts to get one and being shut down (WHO runs out of potatoes?!) and one tearful episode following one such shut down, I have given up. GOing to have to buy and bake my own dang potato! And as usual... Loving garlic and anything mexican! The seven layer dip and guacamole at Harmons keep me happy on a weekly basis. hee hee...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Gotta love those pregnancy cravings. With my first one, all I wanted was chocolate milk and saltwater taffy... together. And I was SOOOOOOOO sick that I couldn't even sip water, but I'd try anyway. Not fun. Glad to see your blog! Sorry about your house! That's absolutely terrible. I'm sorry that happened to you guys!

keranique reviews said...

If you are a woman, your hair would be one of your most prized assets. In the ideal world, you would not want to start losing hair, more so if you are young or at a vulnerable stage in your life. This is because the health of your keranique reviews hair has a significant bearing on the way you appear. The social stigma associated to going bald can be really frightening and motivate you to search for effective solutions if you are experiencing this rather distressing trend.
https://goldencondor.org/keranique-reviews/